Z SoccerChic9: I'm home.....
Sunday, September 17, 2006
The words Medicine Hat flashed by the car window, and I giggled like a little school girl. I couldn't help but notice that feeling of "I am finally home." I didn't realize how much I had missed Alberta until we started driving across the endless praries. I could help but smile as I walked through the door of Jello's family's home, and her mom and sister raced down the stairs to give me a welcoming hug.

It is bittersweet being here, because I love it so much and I don't want to leave again - yet I know I have too. But Steve was right, I should enjoy the time I have here, and not think about how I have to leave in a week.

Today we have to drag Jello to the doctor to get some shots, and she'll need both Nicole and I to be there and hold her down while she screams. Tonight we get homemade perogies at Nicole's mom's house...I can't wait.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.