Z SoccerChic9: I'm leaving on a jet plane......
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
So in exactly two and a half hours my plane will be leaving the runway. Unfortunately, my suitcase won the battle last night...though not completely as I haven't closed it yet....which means I'm still victorious:) I love flying and travelling....absolutely love it, so I am excited to be leaving for the conference. Also a whole lot of relief, because the moment I am in the air I am helpless to do anything further on the conference - which basically means it is going to be a sink or swim time. If you see smoke signals from me in Alberta about a month from now, you'll know that I got fired cause the conference flopped.....and I have no way of returning to Ontario.

I am working on the plane....though also squeezing an LSAT book in my carry-on just incase I have a small break from work and can study. Saying that makes me feel dilligent or something....hahahaa, such an illusion.

Does any body want the last of the milk....it needs to be finished before I leave?
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.