Z SoccerChic9: Of awesome weekends....
Monday, September 04, 2006
Okay, so Saturday night was a complete blast....good food, coke, great company, hot boys in the movie, and lots of laughs. It doesn't get much better then that. I haven't laughed that hard in a very long time....I think Nick and Julie thought that Gus and I had lost it...what can I say, I am really a five-year-old.

Then today, I was hoping to go to Port Burwell.....and I was just to swamped at work. So, I headed off to work, only to get a text from Jon Balt saying they wanted me to hang with them, and if I couldn't come there, then they were coming to London. So yeah, my crazy friends drove over an hour out of their way to have supper with me. Nick, Julie, Sar, Kev, Jon Balt and I hit up Kelsey's....and spent more time laughing then anything else. It was a fabulous way to spend a holiday Monday evening.

So yes people...a crazy week ahead for me as we wind down to one week before conference time (aaahhahahah, freak out). We'll see if it all turns out in Calgary.....who knows:)

Hope everyone's long weekend was fabulous!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.