Z SoccerChic9: I am coveting....
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Okay....I am not a clothes person....which those of you who know me will agree with. I wear the same clothes till they die...and I am especially horrible with shoes. Seriously, does a girl need more then a pair of sandals, running shoes, bitch boots, and some closed toe army looking shoes? I don't think so....it would seem excessive, considering you can only wear one pair of shoes at a time :)

However, all that being said....I have fallen in love with a piece of clothing. I know, it sounds silly when I type it out - but there is a desiger, Jessica Mcclintock, and I really like some of her clothes. This jacket is my addiction, as has been for quite sometime. Cept, without the fluffy lacy shirt thing underneath.....I'm not that girly:)

Jessica McClintock link
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.