Z SoccerChic9: I can't believe I'm asking this.....but...
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
what does one wear to a large London lawyer gathering? Now, of course my first answer would be a suit and lots of black, however, this lawyer gathering is taking place at one of the lawyer's house and it's a BBQ. Now I am stumped. I don't want to be overdressed, but people I am only a law clerk and I got invited to this deal....so I need to look presentable and professional. It's all about making a fabulous first impression, and then networking because of that.

Gah, worrying about clothes is silly....and here I am, sitting and wondering, "what the heck am I going to wear tonight"
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.