Z SoccerChic9: Awesome Feelings....
Friday, August 18, 2006
Do you know what one of the best feelings is......walking outside after a crazy hard workout in the morning. I mean, when I do the whole 5:00 thing, it's dark when I drive to the gym, and dark while I am working out. Then, as I come through the doors I am welcomed by a beautiful sunrise, and a city that is still half asleep. Nothing like conquering the world, or at least my flubbies, before 8:00 in the morning.

And that my friends, is what insanity sounds like. I'll try not to think about the fact that you all are still asleep, curled up in little balls under your blankets, enjoying the morning, yet to hear the sound of your piercing alarm clocks.....darn it, if only there was a universal alarm clock I could set off to make you all enjoy my early morning misery:)
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.