Z SoccerChic9: Regrets...
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Things happen in life...you do something in a moment or a few moments, and you don't look at the big picture. Or perhaps, it all make sense at the time, and then later down the road things don't quite work out, or you take a moment to look back - and suddenly you're sitting there wishing that chapters of your life never happened. I am sure everyone can pinpoint a time in their life, where things happened that they wish they could of changed it. I know that there are a bunch of things in my life I could wish never happened, or that I had been a little less in the moment and more thinking big picture. But, I have made an effort to live without regrets.

Things happen, but I can't change the past, I can only learn from it and move on. So, it is with that in mind that I try not to look back to often, unless to take some lesson I've learned to heart. I am trying to live in the moment, and live without regrets. I am not always sucessful, but I would like to think that I have tried.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.