Z SoccerChic9: So...I think I died and went to heaven...
Monday, July 24, 2006
Today, I decided to walk the 5k to Central library, and I must say I was not disapointed. I was greeted by a large stone and blue glass building, comfy couches, three stories of books, and lots of glass. I am presently the proud owner of a London library card, which is the secret key to accessing the many libraries that we have in the city. Whoot whoot, I've been accepted into the secret club.

On other news, I am considering taking my LSAT's...for real. So, I have scoured the library for books to help me with this dream...and we'll see what happens. October is the cut off apparently for entering law school in September 2007, so I will have to see if I think I can actually pull of a decent LSAT score.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.