Z SoccerChic9: I have fallen in love....
Friday, July 07, 2006
with my new apartment! I actually have a livingroom, and a bedroom, and so forth. My apartment is furnished, and when you walk into the livingroom, you realize that it is definately furnished. I have a full-sized couch, then a green lazy boyish chair, then a oatmeal coloured lazyboyish chair, then a bright red chair, and then a gold coloured chair. So basically, my nights in the livingroom consist of rotating around the room trying different chairs to see what is most comfortable. It is a tie right now between the green lazy boyish chair, and the bright red chair.

I also got off work early today, so I could go home and do office work. I like it that way, nice and relaxing!!

Hope everyone's weekend is fantabulous - mine is looking pretty good!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.