Z SoccerChic9: Of long days....
Friday, June 09, 2006
It was a 13 hour day at work today, and it's looking like that is going to be my life for the next month, along with working Saturday's. I must say if I am ever working at a place and they say they are thinking of moving, I might go on a holiday until they are done:) But, being busy is a positive thing - keeps me out of trouble or something!

Also, I found out this week that there are rattle snakes here, and bull snakes. And they crawl around everywhere (see my flickr account) - I almost had a heart attack. Then wondered what kind of friends I have down here that they didn't warn me:)
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.