Z SoccerChic9: Of weekends....
Thursday, June 01, 2006
My sister came down for almost a week, and just left this morning. I must say, the house is definately quiet without her here, and I almost feel lost. We had a lot of fun together, as we always do. Some serious shopping, in which I bought a whole lot of stuff, which was on sale. So, I'm pretty happy about that. We watched Over the Hedge, went to Banff and saw the moutains (some pictures of Banff on my flickr account), did some shopping, ran around Calgary, visited Kin Coolie and Police Pointe, she met my friends (and is scared for evermore....just kidding:), we played some serious hockey. It was good.

Now I realized that I need to seriously concentrate on finding an apartment in London, and also starting to pack my stuff up as I am on the last month of my stay in Alberta. Sad thought.

So, I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful weather - I need to clean my car!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.