Z SoccerChic9: Guns....
Monday, April 24, 2006
This wekeend I went gopher hunting, cept the gophers were hiding becase it was kinda raining. So, instead we shot targets, and hit the bulls eye a few times ( pictures on my flickr account). I know this is most likely not what you are suppose to say after you shot things, but holding a gun makes me feel quite powerful (everyone run away in terror:)

On other news, we had a triple murder here in Medicine hat, which is kinda crazy for our small little town. It was two parents and their little son, and right now their daughter (who is 12) and her 23 year old boyfriend have been charged on all three accounts. They were all stabbed to death. I just don't understand people, how can you be so cold?
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.