Z SoccerChic9: Quite Random
Friday, April 14, 2006
I am craving pizza right now, and by craving I do mean craving....I have thought of running out the door and down the hill to get some, but I can't because I have supper scheduled at a friend's house already. I am going to celebrate Passover at a friend's house tonight. Apparently they do this every year and reenact the entire Passover. I think it is going to be a very interesting experience, and I get to eat lamb which doesn't happen very often at all.

I was rather lazy today, as in I slept forever - I think I am getting sick and my body is trying to fight it off, I haven't been feeling myself for most of the week now. Thank goodness for holiday's, not that it's fun to be sick when you have a long weekend, but at least I'm not taking off work because I feel kinda funny in the head.

Last night I hung with Nicole and Jello....I think they both make me laugh the most because they are just so odd - and they weren't even homeschooled:) And I'm a little worried about Nicole's taste in music after last night.

Anyhow, I'm off to get ready for Passover, have a lovely evening folks!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.