Z SoccerChic9: Happy Weekend
Saturday, March 25, 2006
It was another long day in the office, and I was the only one there since both Paul and Amanda were gone. Well of course that was until Sharon our accountant arrived. I must say I am really looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow morning and not thinking about accounting for an entire weekend - what sweet bliss!

I need to clean my apartment really.....but the weather has been so nice lately I hate been inside. Tomorrow it is suppose to be 15 degrees here, so I think I'll be outside forsure....if I wake up before 6:00 tomorrow night:) Actually, I have to get up cause I have a hair appointment. Hopefully my new hair dresser is good....because it could be interesting if she's not:)
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.