Z SoccerChic9: Saturday night...
Saturday, March 04, 2006
Do you ever do something big with your life and it doesn't really hit you until some time later. I had this yesterday, I came home from work and went for a walk cause it was absolutely beautiful out, and I am trying to get fresh air regularly and all - and suddenly it hit me - I just took up and moved to Alberta. Me, the little girl who always has big dreams, but tends to just talk about them. It was such an awesome feeling, I laughed out loud at it. Here I am, living in Alberta - 34 hours away from anything that is familiar. I came down here not knowing anyone, I took a job at a charitable organization, and here I am. It's cool - I'm happy I did it.

I also cooked last night, for the first time really since I've been down here - I made a full meal for myself, and it was good. Meat cooked in soya sauce is amazing - mmmmm. I'm also pretty clean down here - which may surprise anyone who knows me. But yah, I'm constantly cleaning up after myself lately - even though it's not like I have a ton of company over or something.

Wow, this post makes me look very self-centered.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.