Z SoccerChic9: My Laptop
Saturday, January 28, 2006
I ordered a Mac laptop recently. Okay, more like a week and a half ago, and I have yet to recieve it. Now normally, it's not really a big deal, because shipping takes time and I understand that, however, I was kinda buggified right away. This being due to the fact that Apple's website said shipping would be completed in 24 hours. When I ordered, they said, no it would be sent out of their warehouse within 24 hours. Now, 24 hours has come and gone, along with a week and a half of days that should be long enough for a laptop to be shipped.

However, I am still laptopless in The Hat, and I am contemplating making a customer complaint.

Just so you know, if you order a Mac computer, don't believe the 24 hour shipping sign on the website.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.