Z SoccerChic9: For those of you who know me...
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
you know that one of my pet peeves is when people snort back their snot into their mouth. I can see or do quite a few things without being grossed out, but when people snort their snot my stomach turns. Well yesterday when I was on the plane flying back to Calgary...the entire three and a half hours the man beside me snorted back his snot like there was no tomorrow. It wasn't just a small sniffle, but a long drawn out sucking in of air to the point where his lungs rattled and you could hear the snot swishing around in his mouth. It was grating on my nerves so badly, and I thought I was going to lose my lunch. I almost leaned over and said "hey, do you think you could go suck back and swish your snot in the bathroom or something". But I refrained, because I didn't know if he was like dying or sleeping or just trying to annoy me.

And of course, you can never let people who are trying to annoy you know that they are actually...annoying you.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.