Z SoccerChic9: Guess what I get tonight...
Thursday, January 19, 2006
as a special reward, my diet says I can have one baked potato.....with BUTTER. Mmmm, it has been the thing that is driving me for the last day and a half.....potato and butter...I am so drooling all over my keyboard at this very moment.

Oh, and cravings do odd things to you.....I eat green and red peppers raw, and I like it. Yah, normally I don't eat them raw except in salads, but guess what I'm munching on...oh yah. Today is a happy day in my young life.

On an odd note (if what was written above is not considered odd) we got a whole lot of snow here last night. Now in Alberta, because it is so dry we don't get much of anything falling out of the sky. But this morning, I woke up for a few inches of snow and a beautiful landscape all bright and clean....I stood in the middle of the street and took pictures, until I almost got killed by a car, ahh well it's a small price to pay for beautiful pictures:)
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.