Z SoccerChic9: Today
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
on my lunch break, I had an "interview" with the Medicine Hat pregnancy centre in regards to volunteering. Now, The Hat was laid out in the most confusing an unorganized fashion ever, and that combined with my lack of direction, I of course got lost. So, I stopped at the library, and asked them if they knew where the pregnancy centre was. Immediately, the lady who was helping me lowered her voice to a whisper as she proceeded to talk about the centre. She then said I could use the phone to call them. So, I did, to get directions.

When I got off the phone, the lady quietly came up and in a whispering voice asked if I had found it. It was rather comical as I believe she thought I was going for a pregnancy test and thought it might embaress me if she talked in a normal voice.

All that to say, I am now a volunteer at the pregnancy centre...just another thing to keep me out of trouble and all!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.