Z SoccerChic9: Happy Year-end
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
I am not an accountant. I have no accounting experience. But, apparently that did not stand out on my resume when I was hired. I think God was laughing when He knew ahead of time that I would have to be completing the year-end for my company.

Yesterday I put in over 15 hours, and did not get home until almost 12:00 at night. I swear that after 9:00 numbers turn into other things.....things not resembling themselves in any way. It's like some great joke to them. Also, people who work with accounting for an extended period of time, turn into very odd things.....I'm just sayin.

So, guess who's working late Friday night on year-end....hello 15 hour days.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.