Z SoccerChic9: Monday, monday...
Monday, March 06, 2006
So, apparently I am improving at picking out a drum beat from a song - which is so totally cool. It's going to definately be my hardest challenge with the drums, but it's so much fun. And Ryan (my drum teacher) is a really funny guy - so me and Julia are pretty much laughing the whole time. It's great fun to say the least.

Well, I have two conferences this week - should keep me out of trouble to say the least. Calgary on Tuesday - and Edmonton for Thursday-Sunday. So, looks like I have an excuse to see the Edmonton mall!!

Anyhow, I'm off to make myself some supper - hope the week is good for everyone, being Monday and all!!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.