Z SoccerChic9: Crazy Times...
Sunday, April 16, 2006
Okay, it's 3:00 in the morning and I just got home, and technically if I want to get up tomorrow morning and function in some kind of normal way I should be in bed. But I just have to write this post first. Tonight, my new friends of like three weeks threw a surprise party for me, I was so surprised and touched at the same time.

See, I had volunteered all afternoon at the park with an Easter kid's program with Heather and she invited me over for supper. So, I headed out, realizing I had to be at Nicole's for 7:30. Well, the supper got started late and we were chatting and suddenly I realized it was 9:00, so I said my goodbyes and headed out to Nicole's - only to walk into a house full of people who were all waiting for me since 7:30 to surprise me. I was definately surprised, I had absolutely no clue....I still feel bad about the whole being late by so much for my own party, talk about grace and poise:)

They made me a cake, and Scott gave me flowers, and I got cards, and good food and stuff. It was so incredibly thoughtful, like I just met these people.

So yes, that is my post - I am going to get some sleep now so I can get out of bed tomorrow.

Have a wonderful evening everyone!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.