Z SoccerChic9: Surprise...
Monday, April 17, 2006
There are some things in life that you just don't expect. Two surprise birthday parties for one birthday that you weren't planning on celebrate is one of those things. Especially considering I haven't known these people for very long, and they don't really know me. After all, I could be some kind of phyco freak. But, Sunday night Suzanne threw me another surprise party and invited a bunch of people over that I know. I had a wonderful time, and leaving Alberta is going to be a whole lot harder then I first anticipated.

All that to say, I have some wonderful friends down here that God has put in my paths, and it has been such a blessing!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.