Z SoccerChic9: Why is it...
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
that late at night when you should be in bed, and when you are tired that you are most inspired to write something. It's odd to me at times when I really stop to think about it.

We played hockey tonight, in the pouring rain I might add - and then Sherize, Bep, Blaine, Steve and I headed to Tim Hortons - the others bailed out. It was fun, I mean Bep and I did lengths at the pool, then played some awesome street hockey, then hung with some great friends over coffee and coke - doesn't get much better then that.

I am starting to face the fact that I am scheduled to soon be leaving Alberta - this thought saddens me as I have grown a lot down here - worked through a lot, and ultimately fallen in love with the "wild" west. It is tempting to stay here due to various reasons.

I don't know what the future holds, I suppose that is the alluring part of life, although there are times when I wish I just knew why things happened. But, wouldn't knowing take the mystery and discovery out of life. So, I wait, sometimes with bated breath - and sometimes without realizing it - to see what the future holds.

Have a good sleep people! Remember to live life to the fullest!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.