Z SoccerChic9: How can one be so blind...
Saturday, May 20, 2006
Do you ever have it where you are so sure about something that you forget to keep looking at the signs? It's like you're so convinced that something is the right thing, that you miss all the little details that tell you that you are making a bad choice. It's afterwards when you get your 20/20 vision back again, that you start to notice all the glaring signs along the way. It's then that you feel like a silly person who can't think.

On a happier note, I am camping this weekend and having a blast while doing it. Hangin out with my homies from the hood!! Tonight I am going to a national break dancing competition, which should be totally awesome, and I can't wait.

So, I hope you'll all enjoying your long weekend - I know I am!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.