Z SoccerChic9: Newness
Thursday, May 04, 2006
So, I decided to add some new links to my blog, and I thought I'd tell you about it cause I'm weird....or maybe I just live on my own so I feel that need to connect with people:)

Anyhow, a new blogging friend is Scott....and he's now on the sidebar. He works at the army base

And a new place to visit in your spare time is Marshill Church, which is also an added link under mylinks. This is a great place to hear some very encouraging and challenging sermons. I highly suggest that you stop by and take a listen....especially the series on 1 Corinthians....topics such as "Good Sex, Bad Sex" and "Judging like Jesus" are both briliantly done and convicting....also a few laughs involved.

Anyhow, I am off to the pool....wish me luck:)
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.