Z SoccerChic9: So...
Thursday, June 22, 2006
I randomly decided to buy cuff links. This thought was started because I happen to think guys wearing cuff links looks really good.....and then I thought to myself, "I've never seen a girl wearing cuff links", so I decided to buy some. I got some pretty awesome silver ones with black centers. I think I may have to buy a guys shirt and have it taliored so I can wear them, since girl shirts tend to not have the proper cuffs for the links to go through. But, I'm pretty excited about it - I mean, it's one step closer to wearing a tux!

On another note, tonight is the first night I have been home for like a month - I celebrated by packing some of my stuff and making myself some real food. Wednesday is the day of departure right now, that's if I do not lose my sanity before then:)
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.