Z SoccerChic9: Swirling waters....
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
I confirmed my apartment in London just recently, and somehow that seems to finalize things in my head. It's under three weeks right now, before I pack the last of my boxes into my car and head out down the highway towards "home". Strange how seven months can pass so quickly. It seems like just yesterday that I pulled into town in my little Honda ready for an adventure, and unsure of how the time was going to affect me.

I have grown, you may not see it directly, but I have. I realize this most when the storms hit, and I am able to weather them.

It's going to be really tough leaving, this place has been an oasis. I have met so many neat people, experienced so many awesome things, and been stretched in ways I never imagined. Alberta will always be a great memory perserved in my mind!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.