Z SoccerChic9: 34 hours of driving to go....
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
so tonight, I plan on leaving Medicine Hat to head back to Ontario. I've been working on some plans to make the drive more interesting....such as, eating a whole bag of spitz, picking up random hitchhikers, learning to drive with my feet, seeing how long I can close my eyes and drive (I think that will work best in SK), using toothpicks to prop open my eyes, and so forth. Actually, I may be kidding abou those things, I decided to be responsible and only eat spitz until my mouth turned into a prune, and I am listening to smart people CD's on the way down (CD's on Churchill, six best speeches ever delivered and so forth).

All that to say, the last seven months have flown by. I can't believe that I am actually leaving already. I don't think it's hit me yet, but I am sure I will have time to contemplate that over 34 hours:)

It has beeen great down here, moving to Alberta will always stand out as one of the best things I have ever done in my life!!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.