Z SoccerChic9: I love my new position
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
So today I had a business lunch with a local hotel. They had called me up because they want my business. Basically, my office throws a national conference each year somewhere across Canada. This year the conference is taking place in Calgary, however, I am already searching for hotels for next year, since it is a very large event. Since I am now in charge of organizing this conference, it is my job to pick out a hotel. So today, I had a lunch and was basically given whatever I wanted, along with gifts from the hotel because they want me to like them. It's a really nice having power like that and getting rewarded for it:) So, as I left with gifts in hand, a full belly from an amazing lunch, and a carmel macchiato (which I actually enjoyed despite the warmness of the drink and the coffee aspect to it) - I figured I should go into a job like this full-time!!

Anyhow, I am going to go for a run methinks.....
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.