Z SoccerChic9: Creatures of Habit
Sunday, July 09, 2006
I have discovered that I am a creature of habit. I suppose I knew that all along, but there are somedays, like today, when that becomes more clear to me. For example, I have bookmarks on top of my internet screen, and I without thinking, I get up in the morning and scroll through each one. I have formed a habit of this, and I don't think it will change unless I put a concerted effort towards doing that. So much of my life is structured around habits that I have created, when I stop to think about it, it's kind of crazy. Does that mean I am missing out on experiencing life because of habits, or do I enjoy life because of my habits. Because familiarity can be very comforting.

Right now I am listening to Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb....it's a good song for a Sunday evening!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.