Z SoccerChic9: Brave New World
Sunday, July 16, 2006
I spent some of my day reading Brave New World today, and as much as I am not a big fan of the writing style - it presents an interesting concept. Growing people in test tubes, and conditioning them so that they are perfect for one type of job and nothing else. This conditioning makes the human race always content and happy, because they do not have the brain power to know that they do not have choices, and are basically robots.

Sometimes I wish I was dumb (yes, now is your chance to burn me - I admit I set you up quite nicely:). I hate that my mind is always putting in overtime. I analyze something, then re-analyze it - and start the process all over again. My mind sometimes becomes my worst enemy. There are moments, when I wish I could just turn it off, and just let go without thinking about the end product or where it's going to take me.

I think to truly live life, there is an element of letting go. But the question is, to what point?
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.