Z SoccerChic9: And I thought my middle name was bad....
Thursday, August 17, 2006
For years I have hated my middle name, as many of you most likely know, and for those of you who didn't know I had a middle name.....there is a reason for that. However, I was having a conversation with a friend the other night (who will stay unamed to protect his identity since we all know he will get beat up if this gets out), and his middle name is Nezzelthorm....yeah, what parent calls their kid Nezzelthorm....though I must say....when you use the short form of Nezzel...it does sound kind of ghetto. "Yo yo, whatz up Nezzel my bro."

So, for the first time I breath a sigh of relief....after all, there is one person in the world whose middle name is worse then mine.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.