Z SoccerChic9: I have this habit....
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Of making myself toast for breakfast in the morning....and what I do is eat the entireness of the toast, and then leave the top crust - even if it's not burnt. I make sure I get what ever I've put on it out, but I never finish the entire piece. I do, however, adore pizza crust - even though this may not relate to toast. I think they should come up with dipping sauce for the crust of toast - then I'd eat it forsure!!

I'm really excited because Nicole is back from her summer at camp - so hopefully I can finally hook up with her on the phone or skype.....and in less then a month I am back in The Hat....which is so freakin awesome - I seriously can't wait - September is going to be a fabulous month, that is forsure.

I'm also planning on signing up for a ball hockey league....which is going to be so totally awesome. I love floor/street hockey, of course because I am a dedicated Canadian - and hockey is what we do best!!

I also realized that I suck at turning of curiousity - I like that anticipation that secrets give, but sometimes I just want to know what the secret is.....and as much as I wish I could turn off my five-year-old-like switch and say, "Oh, it's just another secret" I suck at that.

I also did not realize that Julie's church was like an hour away for me, so I didn't get the chance to hook up with her and Nick today.....hopefully next time, when I'm a little better prepared.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.