Z SoccerChic9: So, where are you practicing law....
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
I must have been asked that question by, let me see, oh yeah, everyone at the party. I felt a little underacomplished every time I said "I'm a law clerk". But can I just say that I had an absolutely fabulous time...I made some awesome connections, scored some really amazing food (I even ate the fruit for dessert instead of the plethora of chocolate and good looking food), and now have a new collection of business cards in my purse.

I ended up going with business casual, just to be on the safe side. I wore black dress pants with a dark sandal (I figured that would dress it down a bit...and yeah, I painted my toe nails....just incase you were wondering about the girly side:), and then a black party button down shirt with a dark green tank thing with lace. And can I say, without even trying my purse, tank and neckalace all were green. Wow, I think the world is going to end...I just actually wrote a sentence about accesories, and a paragraph about clothes.

I fit right in at the party, as far as dress goes. Some people were quite dressed up, and there was one person with jeans - so it worked out perfect.

Looks like I might be taking some courses at Western this January, and now have some great ideas as to what programs I should grab.

So yes, and sucessful night, and other then tripping and losing my shoe in front of the hot Australian lawyer - everything went quite well.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.