Z SoccerChic9: Crazy times.....
Friday, August 25, 2006
Can I say that I am so glad it is finally the weekend.....this week has been.....well, let's say interesting. We will just leave the description at that. Unfortunately, I have to work tomorrow....gah....but tonight is Friday, and I will be one of the many at Chris and Jolene's engagement party! I am really excited for them....they are a fabulous couple!!

My little brother now knows who I am....and apparently when I am not around asks "mi mi...mi mi keys...mi mi bye bye." So yes folks, I am not officially known as mi mi - I have no idea where that comes from - as I do not wear huge amounts of eye make-up and weight 530 pounds.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.