Z SoccerChic9: Creeeeepy....
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Has anyone seen the episode of CSI where the girl has a stalker living in her ceiling....and he video tapes her. Then ends up calling her, and jumping into the closet and killing her. So, when I watched the episode with my sister and a bunch of friends....I screamed when the guy jumped into the closet (I think they still make fun of me to this day about that).

Well today, I noticed that in our office bathroom there is a hole in the ceiling, the perfect size for a camera. So, I talked to the camera, and made a face...just so that the office stalker would know that I knew about him.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.