Z SoccerChic9: Surprise....
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Last night I came home from the gym, started making a pasta...and Nick called and said "Whatcha doing tonight." About an hour later Nick was at my doorstep, and we hung out for the night. I must say, I had been craving a good cigar all week, and Nick was brilliant in bringing some along with him. So, I showed him the apartment, and my city block....it was fun.....Nick and I have this comfortable "hanging out without performing" thing.

It is now Saturday morning, I am up before 9:00, and about to hit up the gym and then work all day. Whoot whoot....for working at a law firm, and being a crazy person!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.