Z SoccerChic9: I should be packing....
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
I have a confession. I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate packing.

So right now, I really should be packing, cause I leave tomorrow for Calgary. But, I am sitting here on the couch, having a stare down with my suitcase. Grrrrr, I have a bad feeling about the suitcase winning.

So yes, the day is fast approaching......I can't believe it's already the middle of September. I am slightly nervous about this conference, that I am incharge of. I mean, I jumped onto this project very much half way through - and now I am suppose to be the one who's all professional and in control. Kind of crazy.

So yes people.....this is my night.....staring down the suitcase......would some one please fedex themselves to me and pack for me.....please!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.