Z SoccerChic9: Different Perspectives....
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Tonight I watched part of a documentary on t.v. about 9/11. It touched me in a way that the entire event has not really touched me before. I still remember where I was the day the entire event unfolded. I was babysitting at the church that morning for ladies Bible study - it was a beautiful September day, I remember walking across the lawns on my way home reveling in the fact that it was September. I walked into the back door of my house, and my mom was having a mild "freakout". The radio was on and I started to hear jumbled accounts of what was happening in the States.

I remember feeling shocked, unsure of what was going on, getting bits and pieces of the events as they were unfolding. I wrote a paper for English a few weeks later, about what it would of been like had I lived there during that time. But tonight, as I watched this documentary, tears filled my eyes. I cannot imagine what it would of been like to live right in the midst of this horrific event.

My heart goes out to the people who were touched by this event.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.