Z SoccerChic9: Cold hands....warm heart...
Monday, September 11, 2006
I am absolutely freezing today....which makes a pretty funny picture...as I'm all wrapped up in sweaters and such truck here at my desk.

I sat outside last night with my diet coke (yes...I'm trying to make my addiction to coke slightly better and less caloried) and the LSAT study books and I took a crack at a sample test...just a few questions to see how horrible it was going to be. I think it's going to be a rather intense test....which is what people tell me, but I thought maybe they just didn't like tests (just kidding:).

I leave on Wednesday for Calgary. I can't believe it's already the middle of September, now that is absolutely crazy. I am looking forward to having the conference being over so that I can breath again - and also visiting everyon in The Hat. I know it's going to be really hard to leave.

I'm thinking of getting a second job. Not that I really have time, but moreso for money for law school. I want to go through debt free (if that's even a possiblity).
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.