Z SoccerChic9: Girl Nights
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Tonight we went to Nicole's mom's house, and she made us homemade perogies. I never used to like perogies, but the one's her mom makes are soooooo good. I absolutely love them, and I am pretty sure I rolled out of the door afterwards.

Tonight us Nicole, Jello and I went to the park on Jello's street and went on the four person see saw....which gets very cold on your butt at night. I've missed girl conversations, in which we talk about everything under the sun, and then some. Good times.....so....about that warm bath. Then we were all hungry, so we headed out to Wendy's to get some food. I am so going to gain 25 pounds while I am down here for the week.

Oooo, a random complaint. Nicole brought coke cans from her house to Jello's house, and every time we go to open one, the tab comes off...and we have to stab it open with a pen or knife. It's really annoying....but especially for me....because no one, comes between my coke and me....and this tab is treading on very thin ice. My grumpy face is in place.

I now freezing because we were sitting outside for a few hours......I think I may look like a marshmellow girl with all these blankets and layers of clothes.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.