Z SoccerChic9: Nothin Much
Wednesday, May 04, 2005
Unfortunately you all missed the beautiful sunrise yesterday morning. Yes, I stayed up for it, and I wasn't disapointed at all. It was great - refreshing is the word I think of. I followed the experience with a run, nothing like getting home before 8:00 and already acomplishing so much. I gotta get in shape for soccer season, grrrr - I hate it cause at first you really can't see the benefits - but I guess eventually, if I'm faithful:)

My sister got a job at China King - so go there often my friends, eat lots of food and throw tantrums or something equally funny and then tell me about it:)

If you haven't read John Piper's "The Dangerous Duty of Delight" you really need too. What a challenging and awesome read.

Mother's Day is this Sunday - and I really need to think of something wicked awesome for my mom - but I am coming up empty right now. Grrrumpkins.

This is my last week to be a kid - and it scares me - I really don't want to grow up and have to be all mature and wear suits and stuff. So, I'll let you in on a secret, I'm going to pretend I am grown-up when I have to, but deep down, I'm going to be a little kid. But, don't tell anyone, it might ruin my cover.

Something that made me laugh today:

Me: Good Afternoon Dr. Malpass' Mary speaking.
Client: Oh, hi Mary how are you?
Me: Great, thank you for asking.
Client: Um, I am going to have to cancel my son's appointment this afternoon.
Me: Okay, is there any other time that works best for you to get him in for an appointment with the Dr.
Client: Well, he's the swiss cheese in the school play today, and they need him to show up an hour early.
Me: (trying to keep from laughing) Oh wow - um, does 4:30 work okay.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.