Z SoccerChic9: Round Two
Friday, April 22, 2005
Okay, so on Tuesday the law firm, Ferro & Company, that I had the "interesting" interview at the other day - called me up and said they wanted a second interview. Now, I found this really surprising cause they just seemed kinda on the negitive side to really be wanting me to come back. SO, I asked the person who called me to see if I was going to be interviewed by the same person, well apparently the "interesting" lady was the one who wanted me back.

SO, I show up yesterday at 2:00ish for another interview, all the time expecting this to be a real interview where they ask normal questions and really find out about me. First off she , the interviewer, asks me if I have any questions, and I do so on I blabber. Then, after she finishes answering them, she says to me "Well, I want to offer you the job." That was when I almost fell off my chair. I told them I would give them a decision today on the matter. So yah, now the weighing it out - and deciding.

I had to go see Andy yesterday to return some computer things and get an invoice. I kinda put it off all day cause I really didn't want to do it, but finally I was like well, I gotta get this done. Not to mention that the Dr. and other assistant at my office where teasing me about Andy and how he was flirting with me and such. The Doctor is happy with the matter because she says we will get very quick and good computer service now. Sheesh, I feel like I am working with my parents or something. Anyhow, I head over - and there is this guy behind the counter - so I am like good, I can drop off the disk, ask for an invoice, and run out before Andy even knows what happened. So, I tell the guy I am returning the disk - he gets this wierd smile on his face (you know the ones that people get when they know about you, but they've never met you - like they have some kind of secret about you) and he says - "let me get Andy". Grrrumpkins.

So, out walks Andy - all happy to see me - and for some odd reason he looked more dressed up (but maybe it was just dress up Thursday or something:) I talk about what I need, explain the problems - all the while Andy and this kid are looking at me grinning like freakin idiots. Then I made my fast get away - and as I walk out the door Andy says "we'll see you around right, you'll be around".

So yah, that's my exciting life right now - computer guys and job offers - doesn't get much better then that:)
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.