Z SoccerChic9: Just to say...
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
"The one who would know God must give time to Him." A. W. Tozer

Tis true, so say the least. I find the more time I spend with God the more work it seems I have to do. Once you really start taking your life under an examination glass you start to realize all the areas that you have been compromising on or not dealing with. Nothing like sweeping the dirt under the carpet and pretending it doesn't exist.

It's almost Spring - I am convinced of it for a few reasons. Some of them being this:

A. I am wearing sandels almost all the time now.
B. I went to church on Sunday and wore sandels and no nylons (absolutely glorious) and a benefit of that was the tan that everyone got cause my legs are so white:)
C. I helped my mom take down the hockey rink this morning.
D. It smells like spring!
E. I am writing exams this week.
F. People look at me wierd when I tell them I have a cold!

I had a conversation with my 6 year old sister this morning about my life. The poor child, she most likely never wants to grow up now:) She also called me a bannna head - I was kinda crushed:(
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.