Z SoccerChic9: Life is hard - but good - which can be awesome.
Saturday, March 19, 2005
I am alive - it's awesome. Nights are still hard, but that's okay.

Finished the Bible Study session last night - it was really good. Very challenging - you can think of people struggling with addictions out there, but when you start looking at your own life and doing some soul searching it's very convicting, yet cool at the same time. I really enjoyed this past session, my group was great. And last night I had two people from my group come up to me and tell me that they appreciated my input - which was cool - cause sometimes I feel really little in that group. These people are all a lot older then me, they've seen more, experiences more - and to hear that feedback is encouraging.

My devo time lately has been really good! Which is always awesome - feeling that peace and closeness is very encouraging.

I started a protein/carb diet - the goal is to have a certain number of proteins and carbs in each meal and eat four times a day. I must say I am not used to so much food - though I have discovered that tuna and cottage cheese mixed together - tastes really great - and it's a good meal with the perfect balance one you eat a few wheat thins. So yah, my dad is on the same thing cause he has to lose weight cause of his cholesteral (sp?) so now that we are both doing it - hopefully it's easier.

School is kinda crazy - had two tests today, another one tomorrow - but we are winding down. Only one week of classes left - then exams, then home free:)

On a new note - I added Soccerchic Scribblings to the links on the side bar - it will have an assortment of things - so if you are bored and all - check it out.

I'm out - have a good one!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.