Z SoccerChic9: Wednesday
Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Which is thankfully half way through this school week. I have a few tests - grrr at them - but then again - it's all part of the countdown!! This weekend is going to be crazy - since I am babysiting two little boys from Thursday to Monday. I might lose some hair over that one - but at least it keeps me busy. Less time to think - hopefully.

I spent my four hour break yesterday at McDonalds in the playland with my little sister, brother and mother. It was most exciting - cept I got stuck in the tunnel - well not really - but I am sure it is possible. And some lady asked how old my baby was - time to lose weight methinks.

Today is my sister Bep's birthday - I got her some cool stuff last night - hopefully she likes it and all - if she doesn't I will use it!! There are benefits to being able to share clothes and such!

My sister and I are planning a road trip this summer - should be a complete and utter blast!! Not exactly sure on all our destinations yet - but it should be good!!

I am loving the fact that it is light out when it's time for me to roll out of bed - makes getting up ten times easier. Which is definately nice when you are not a morning person.

Sometimes I feel like my life is hypocritical - I have gotten so used to acting one way and feeling another, and lately I just feel like I am adding to that. I feel horrible and hurt - yet I act like all is good and things are fine. Grrr at myself. Then again, not everyone wants to know how you are feeling - it's all about the mask you wear.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.