Z SoccerChic9: My day.
Monday, March 07, 2005
One of the things I want the most right now is - peace with a whole lot of things - and the ability to live life to the fullest. To not worry so much about tomorrow, or yesterday, or something - but just to live it without regrets.

I also want spring to come really bad - but that's another dream that keeps getting buried by snow storms.

On a happy note - my sister bought me a vanilla candle today - it brings back a million and five memories of the vanilla candle I once recieved, which I burned late at night while filling many papers with poetry. Funny how one small thing can bring back so many memories.

I worked today - the first of three days each week. Will add to my list of things to do, keep me busy, and put money in the pocket - so it's all good.

I have four more weeks of school left at this point - including exam week - which is awesome cause it's like so freakin fast. Scary really.

I ate something today - because you asked - well, not so much asked as demanded.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.