Z SoccerChic9: It's always the crazy times..
Thursday, March 10, 2005
So tonight, I am suppose to start babysiting the DeBliek kids till Monday afternoon - which is all good. I go to school today, go straight to work afterwards - rush home and off to their house. I feed the boys supper, they leave, five minutes later they are back. So, I figured they forgot something - well apparently they had ran into my vehicle with theirs, smashed the entire back window out of their van, dented the back door in really bad - it was quite a mess. So, their trip is called off until all is fixed, which is hopefully by tomorrow afternoon or whatnot. I felt bad, so I took the boys home with me - and that was my day. There are benefits to driving an ugly beast - I don't have a scratch on it. I feel really bad for them though - cause they were like all hyper and excited to be getting away (that my friends is what kids do to you:). So yah.

On a nervousing note - I have a mock interview tomorrow with a lawyer at school - I will get nervous ten minutes before - as of right now I am not nervous at all.

The loneliness is really strong tonight - it's hard, to say the least. I sometimes hate the quiet times in which I actually have to think. Well, I guess I will go do something - so as not to think.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.