Z SoccerChic9: So ya....
Wednesday, March 09, 2005
On a happy note: I won $180.00 rollerblades today, and I didn't eat a piece of birthday cake even though it looked really really good and I wanted one - I said no and stuck with it. So those are the good things.

On a not so happy note - life is really hard sometimes. You look at the plan, you know what you should do, but it's the living it out that causes so much trouble. I just feel like I don't have the strength most days - and you know what, I don't cause I am too frail on my own. But, even though I have the all-powerful one behind me - it's still really really hard to get up, face the day and move on in the right direction. I am trying though - the key word being trying underlined a million times or something. It's been really really hard though, to say the least.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.